To deliver the enjoyment and health benefits of choral music to Ontario communities through membership, outreach and captivating performance.
- Promote and foster male choral singing as an art form.
- Benefit from the physical and mental exercise that is required to sing well.
- Give public service in sharing music with seniors.
- Be active in encouraging male youth participation and support youth at the middle and secondary school levels in their musical studies.
- Continue our scholarship program for students at University of Toronto, Faculty of Music.
- Enjoy the fellowship, learning and satisfaction of performing well.